To search for your address click on the map toolbar located in the upper right corner of the map.
Map Key 02/26/19 - 03/12/19
Red - Currently collecting green waste.
Green - Will be receiving green waste service within the next two weeks.
Yellow - Green waste service completed
Customers please be advised that we are in leaf season and delays should be expected due to the heavier than normal amount of material on the ground. Please continue to check our website for updated information at www.ggsc.gov.
Brush & Tree Collection
- Tree waste may not be larger than 6-feet in length and 6-inches in diameter.
- Brush piles must not have garbage, leaf, or other refuse stacked on top or intermixed.
- Brush collection crews will not collect items other than yard waste.
Residential loose leaf collection season begins in November and continues through February. During loose leaf collection season, crews cycle through the district collecting loose leaves multiple times.
- Do not put leaves in plastic bags - empty them into the curb lane. Leaves are composted but plastic bags do not decompose
- Do not put brush in the leaf piles. Keep these items separate between the curb and sidewalk.
- Keep piles 1' into the street, away from the curb. This helps ensure the equipment can collect all of the leaves and protects the equipment from being damaged and helps prevent flooding by allowing storm water to move to the storm drains.
- Keep piles away from sewer grates, storm drains, and low hanging trees.
- Do not include pumpkins, plastic bags, or any other items.
Licensed contractors who cut or trim trees or bushes for hire must remove the resulting debris from the premises and provide for lawful disposal of the debris. It shall be unlawful for any contractor, business, or non-residential property to place such debris for residential collection.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Thursday
6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Greater Greenville Sanitation observes the following holidays:
• New Year's Day
• Martin Luther King Jr. Day
• Memorial Day
• Independence Day
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Day
• Christmas Day
If a holiday falls on the weekend, the Commission will not be closed.